Bihar Revenue Services And Bihar Rural Development Service : Two New Service Commission in Bihar

January 15, 2013

Bihar Government has decided to create two new service commission for administrative development of Bihar. These two new service are –
(1) Bihar Revenue Services
(2) Bihar Rural Development Service
Government has decided on 14.01.2010 for create two new services. The two new proposed services are likely to end the shortage of block development officer (BDO) and Circle Officer (CO), beside spending up the disposal of land related cases. The total strength of in the basic cadre of circle inspectors and equivalent grade officer will ne 886. 75% of the post in basic cadre will be filled directly while the remaining 25% will be filled through promotion from lower ranks of “Kanungo” and “Land Solution Officer”.
The recruitment to the service will made through the combined competitive examination conducted by BPSC. The successful candidates will become CO on their first promotion , followed by district land reform officer (DCLR) for three years. The total sanctioned post of COs and equivalent grade is 801 and that DCLRs and equivalent grade is 134.
Similarly , a separate cadre the Bihar Rural Development Service, would be constituted. A Person qualifying for this service will be placed in rank of BDO or executive magistrate after three years of service as rural development officer (RDO). The pay scale of BDO and RDO will be same as Rs. 9300- 34800 in pay band II but their grade pay wil be different. The BDO can be promoted to the post of assistant project officer and they can go up to the rank of assistant director. The promotion posts have been categorized in five groups and a person can move up to the post of additional director.
The candidates who will be pass 48-52 BPSC exam finally will be posted as SDO directly.

Comments (9)

  1. Sanjay Singh says:

    Dear Chief Minister of Bihar,

    I wanted to share you some feedback toward our development of Bihar. I have visited the Bihar after approx 3- Years and I have seen some good and positive environment has been created in our State Bihar. Basically, I belongs to CHHAPRA where I have seen road development is fine as earlier have seen in during Laloo RJD rulling time. I was very happy…..But when I have visited my village I have seen problem is still as same. Electic poll has been there but no power supply. Road from Manjhi to Kopa still have no development. Peoples have same perception. Nitish ji bhi kuch nahi karne wala hum sabka…….!
    Wase to Hamare Manjhi vidhan sabha se MLA Mr. Gautam Singh hai. But, his no interest to Develop his area.

    I wanted to bring in your attaintion to please look into the matter and do the needful.

    Sanjay Singh

  2. Ajay Yadav says:

    Do your best for the betterment for the people of state on the basis of industriailisation and fetch interpreneours from other states and abroad.

    Ajay Yadav

  3. manjeet kumar says:

    dear c.m sahab, it pleasent to hear that bihar is on way of development,but still corruption,unemployment,poverty is there.still miles to go for development of bihar.

  4. krishna says:

    i am from siwan and i visited there before one month that are realy devlop from the lalu time … It can be proceed rod who was very bad siwan to chapara now become smooth … There are need to apoint honest people to resposible position for more devlopment.

  5. ashutosh singh says:

    Dear cm;
    i have heared so much about bihar that it is on thw way of development ,i just feel that why bihari are seen as different type by other state peoples , have we done any mistakes because of some corrupted poloticians other state peooplw have different view about biharis. just be proud on bihari.

  6. adnan ahmad says:

    bdo is powerfull post i think bdo should control by home department in bihar and selected by bihar administrative servive (b.a.s) bpsc

  7. RAKESH KUMAR says:

    Dear CM sir
    i got selected as RDO in bihar through 53rd -55th BPSC exam.i m working as Preventive officer with Customs in the grade pay of 4600/- PB 2. but the GP of RDO is 4200 gp.and i m not able to technically resign from the present service. plz increase the grade pay to at least 4600/- so that i can technically resign from the present service to join as RDO in Bihar.. thanx…

  8. Dhirendra Kumar Singh says:

    my self Dhirendra kumar singh this is inform to you that there s CO one land two tax receipt when i complain why give the two tax receipt. he told me that you go to court. CO name Sri Ram Bhajan Ram Narhat block hisua nawada pin 805103.
    so plaese look in to the matter as soon as possible.

  9. Tony says:

    Vacancy for Accountant Service In Bihar Government Department will be come in month of Jul 2018.

Leave a Reply

Back to Top