If you are preparing for UPSC CSAT, CAT, MAT, Bank PO or Clerk, SSC, State PSC, Railway or any other competitive exam then you should care for fast solution of mathematics questions. Mathematical questions are very tricky in these exams. These question may take a long time if you solve it in simple way. So, you should solve these question by shortcut tricky formula. Here is detail of types of math questions which come in UPSC, CAT, MAT, Bank PO or Clerk, SSC, State PSC, Railway or any other competitive exam.
(1) Measures And Weight
(2) Square And Square Root
(3) Cube And Cubic Root
(4) Ratio And Proportion
(6) H.C.F. And L.C.M.
(7) Work And Time
(8) Time, Speed And Distance
(10) Profit And Loss
(13) Simple And Compound Interest
(16) Equations And Factors
(17) Indices And Law of Indices
(20) Angels, Trigonometric Ratio And Relation
(22) Classified And Unclassified Data
(23) Vital Statistics
(25) Line And Angles
(29) Co- Ordinate Geometry
(30) Cartesian Plan, Straight Lines, Centre of Triangle, Orthocentres etc.
(32) Rectangle, Square, Quadrilateral, Triangle, Hexagon, Polygons etc.
(33) Mensuration of Circles
(34) Volume And Mensuration of Solid Figures
There are many books in available in English and Hindi by which you can learn trick of solve mathematics question in few seconds. Most famous book for math solution trick is R.K. Barnwal’s “Mathematical Formulae”. The price of this book is Rs. 50/- only.