Bihar government has announced that new pay scale as 7th pay commission will be given to all government employee and pensioner from January 2017. The government has set up a committee for fixation of new pay scale. The increment in salary may be ruled in May 2017.
The new salary will be given to following department employees.
(1) State Government Civil Service Officer (SDO, BDO, CO, Secretary, etc.)
(2) State Government Police Department (DY.SP., Inspector, S.I., ASI, Havaldar, Constable, Chowkidar, BMP, SAP Force)
(3) State Government Health Department (Doctors, Nurse, Compounder, etc.)
(4) State Government PWD employees (Civil Engineer, Junior Engineer, Accountant)
(5) Bihar State Education Department Employees (Headmaster, Senior Teacher, Untrained Teacher, Panchayat Teacher, High School Teacher, Middle School Teacher, Primary School Teacher, Clerk, Peon, Cook etc.)
(6) State Government 3 Grade clerk and staff.
(7) State Transport Department (Manager, Driver, Conductor)
(8) Data Entry Operator in Government offices
(9) Bihar Government Higher Education Department (Principle, Lecturer, Reader, Clerk, etc)
(10) Bihar State 4th Grade Employees.
(11) Bihar Gramin Bank Employees.
(12) Panchayat Sevak, Gramin Rojgar Sewak
(13) All employees who are on contract based.
(14) Anganwadi Sahayika, Anganwadi Sevika
(15) JEEVIKA Employees ( CC, AC, BPM, DM etc.)
If you want that what will be your new pay scale, then write your current pay scale and year of work and department in comment box.