Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL), Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), and Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has invites suitable candidates for distributor for LPG under Raji Gandhi Gramin LPG Vitrak Yojna (RGGLV) (Rajiv Gandhi LPG Distributorship Plan for Rural Areas) scheme.
Here is eligibility for take distributorship/ dealership for Rajiv Gandhi Gramin LPG Vitrak Yojna.
(1) Candidates must have permanent resident in village for which he/she is applying.
(2) Minimum 10th pass
(3) Age Bar- Minimum – 21 year, Maximum – 45 years
(4) Applicant should have Rs. 2 lakh minimum in bank. (SC/ST applicant no needs such amount). Rs. 2 lakh will be deposited as security money till you are distributor/dealer.
(5) Applicant should have own land in size of 20X24 meter for gas cylinder godown (storage room) which is approached with Pakka road.
(6) Applicant should have not involve in any criminal case.
(7) Only unemployed person is eligible for apply for RGGLV dealership. If you are working in even in any private company then you have to resigned from your job.
(8) Fee – Rs. 1000/-
Profit – You’ll get 20% as commission on each 14.2 gas cylinder.
RGGLV plan has been launched in Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, West Bangal, Karnataka, Tamilnadu, Andhra Pradesh, Rajasthan, Himachal Pradesh, Uttrakhand, Delhi, Kerala, Chhttisgarh, Punjab, Haryana, Gujarat, Maharashtra and all other states of all over India.