If you are looking for a sure 100% job guaranteed course after completing the 12th then here is top courses by which you can get a job after completing .
(1) Medical – Medical is most respective and highest demanding in anywhere all time. No any student can be unemployed after complete the MBBS. Students of MBBS starts earning from study period. Every doctor have to multiple choice for earn money. A doctor can earn more then Rs. 1 crore per year by genuine way. If any doctor does MD then he become specialist for any one subject as heart, stomach, orthopedic, eye, etc. Any student can MBBS from government medical college or private medical college.
(2)Engineering – Engineering course is most highly job oriented course. The demand of engineers is increasing day by day. After completing the engineering course you can go in not only engineering sector but also other sectors like- Management, Civil Services etc. For do engineering you should have good command on Math and Science. The entrance in engineering collage in easier than medical college.
(3) BCA – Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) is 100% job guaranteed course. If you can not get admission in engineering college due to any reason then think about BCA. You should do BCA from recognized institute. After do BCA you will get job in software companies. You can do BCA whatever you have passed 12th with science or arts stream.
(4) CA – The demand of Charted Accountant is higher then its supply. Chartered Accountancy (CA) course is available in two parts – I.e. (A) Professional Education (PE Course I) and (B) Professional Education (PE Course II). PE Course I is compulsory for students joining after 10+2. There is no restriction with regard to the age of the candidate or marks secured in Senior Secondary Examination or subjects studied.
(5) Diploma in Footware Design & Technology – There is very high earning scope in Footware industry. You believe or not that a diploma holder in Footware Design & Technology earns more than a software engineer. There are big lack of such student in Footware industry.
(6) Diploma in foreign language – Diploma in foreign language can give you new high in multinational companies. Most of MNCs search the candidate who can communicate from foreign client in their’s language. So diploma holder of foreign language is higher demanding in industry. The salary of foreign language diploma holder fresher start from Rs. 25,000 in any type of industry. Diploma holder of foreign language can go any where in world with high package salary.
(7) Degree/Diploma in Painting and Crafting– The career in painting and crafting is most attractive. A painter or crafter do not need to do any job in government or private sector. He/she earn in Rs. lakhs after complete the diploma in painting and crafting. He/she sells one painting in approx in lakhs rupees. Every artist earns more a doctor. There are high demand of these artist in film and television industry for set designer alos. An fresh artist can buy a flat in Mumbai just in one year. You can imagine the earning of a painter or crafter.