At present, many new cheap two-wheelers have come in the Indian market, which are worth about Rs 25,000 to Rs. 30000 or less. Here the details of the names of two-wheeler and their ex-show room price are being given, whose prices are about 30,000 rupees or less in today’s trend.
- TVS XL 100 (100 CC Moped) – Rs. 39,000
- Hero Electric Flash (Electric Bike) – Rs. 39,500
- Avon E Lite Scooty (Electric)– Rs. 28,000
- Avon E Plus Scooty (Electric)– Rs. 25,000
- Avon E Bike Scooty (Electric)– Rs. 20,000
- Indus Yo Style Scooty (Electric) – Rs. 25,000
Hero Bikes will bring their new bike in 80CC segment in year 2021, which price will be approximately Rs. 27,000 to 28,000. That bike will be launched for college students and old age personality customers.