Here is another 25 most important current affairs questions and answers for upcoming exams for Railways, SSC and Banking.
(1) By USA, how much countries were granted six months’ exemption on import of crude oil from Iran?
Ans :- 8
(2) At present, what percentage of India’s requirement does crude oil imports from Iran?
Ans; – 10%
(3) Which film was banned by Election commission of India for the release during Lok sabha election 2019?
Ans :- PM Narendra Modi
(4) Who is the first women who became first women umpire in men’s one-day cricket match?
Ans :- Claire Polosak (Australia)
(5) The structure of which building is printed on the new note of 20 rupees released in May 2019?
Ans :- Caves of Ellora.