There are many famous Indian celebrities who died in year 2021. They were famous politicians, playback singer, actors, businessman, sportsman, doctor, officers etc. Here is list of those famous Indian celebrities who left us in Year 2021.
(1) Mr. Buta Singh (Congress Senior Leader, Former Union Home Minister of India, Former Governor of Bihar and was chairman of the National Commission for Scheduled Castes from 2007 to 2010) – Died on 2nd January, 2021 (Aged 86 Years)
(2) Ustad Ghulam Mustafa Khan (Indian classical musician in the Hindustani classical music tradition) – Died on 17th January 2021 (Aged 89 Years)————————————————————
(3) Mr. Narendra Chanchal (Playback Singer) – Died om 22nd January, 2021 (Aged – 80 Years)
(4) Mr Rajiv Kapoor (Indian Bollywood Actor) – Died on 9th February, 2021 (Aged – 58 Years)
(5) Mr. Captain Satish Sharma (Ex Central Union Minister, Congress Leader) – Died on 17th February, 2021 (Aged – 73 Years)