Government Rule For Funding For Business

If you are running any small scale business and want some financial aid as fund for spread your business then you can take help from some Government financial institutions. These institutions give fund as non-refundable financial aid for spread up your business. Here is name of those institutions from where you can take fund.

1. Ministry of small scale industry.
2. State Government Industrial Development Authority.

For take financial aid for your business you have to submit required documents with application.
These funds are given for village level tinny industry to small scale industry.

Some government institutions five fund for start business at village level. Self help group are based on government funded scheme. For start and development os SHG’s business Government provide 100 % fund. If you establish a SHG at village level then you can take financial fund aid for start business at SHG level.

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *