Araria is small town in north east Bihar. This district is situated on border of India and Nepal. The headquarter of Araria district is Araria which is approx 45 kilometer far away from international border.
The headquarter Aaraia is 45 kilometer north from Purnia. Araria is well connected by road and railway transport. The city is small, so there are few hotels in this city. Here is list of hotels in Araria city.
- President Hotel (ADB Chowk, Near Bus Stand, Araia)
- Hotel Parmar (Near Bus Stand, Araria)
- Hotel Shiwalik (Near Bus Stand, Araria)
- Hotel Prince (Near Bus Stand, Araria)
- Hotel Jaiswal (Bus Stand, Araria)
- Hotel Anand (Bus Stand, Araria)
- Hotel Raj (Zero Mile Bus Stand, Araria)
- Hotel Himanshu (Zero Mile Bus Stand, Araria)
- Hindustan Hotel (Zero Mile Bus Stand, Araria)
There in no any hotels near railway station of Araria. Hotels are available near Araia bus stand only or zero mile bus stand and Araria Market. The rent is between Rs. 200 to 600 per day.
Some hotels are in Forbisganj, which is 30 KM. far from Araria.
- Hotel Jyoti (Fobisganj, Araia)
- Hotel Raj Vilas (Fobisganj, Araia)
Some hotels are in Jogabani , which is situated on international border of Indo-Nepal.
- Hotel Mayur Vihar (Jogabani, Araia)
- Hotel Kanak (Jogabani, Araria)