If you are planning for visit Mumbai and you do not have any friend or relative in Mumbai then you have to stay in hotel. Maximum hotels in Mumbai are very costly. But there are many hotels in Mumbai which are run by trust and their cost for single and double room are very low. Here is list of very low budget hotels in Mumbai where you can stay.
Hotel Name and Location – Room Charge (Single Bed Room)
(1) Hotel Maratha (Near CST) – Rs. 300/- per day
(2) Vishnu Lodge (Near CST) – Rs. 200/- per day
(3) Bal Ganesh Atithishala (Kurla) – Rs. 300/- per day
(4) Sea View Hotel (Near Haji Ali Dargah)- Rs. 400/- per day
(5) Bal Krishna Hotel (Lower Parel Road) – Rs. 300/- Per Day
(6) Ajit Hotel (Near Mahalaxmi Railway) – Rs. 500/- per day
(7) Bombay Tower (Near Tata Memorial Cancer Hospital – Rs. 300/- per day
(8) Hotel Ratnagiri (Near Dadar Railway Station)- Rs. 200/- per day
(9) Shantanu Lodge (Tilak Road) – Rs. 300/- per day
(10) Hotel Rajasthan Palace (Near Kolaba Mandi)- Rs. 400/- per day
There are many dharmshalas and rest houses also in Mumbai which is run by Temples/ Gurudwaras/Madarsas/Missioners where you can stay after nominal amount as Rs. 50/- for per bed per day.