May 21, 2013
There are many small scale businesses which can be started in low budget (like Rs. 5,000, 10,000 , Rs. 1 lakh) who gives good return of money and reputation in extra. These businesses will never becomes flop, because these are highly demanded businesses for all time. No any season can give negative effects on these businesses. These business runs very well just after start.
List of businesses which can be started in upto Rs. 5,000
- Sell Mobile Recharge Coupon and Sim Card – You can start this business by invest only Rs. 4,000 -5,000.
- Printer Cum Photo Copier – You can start photo copy business in budget of Rs. 3,000 -5,000 with printer – cum – xerox machine.
- Shoe Wash Laundry - This is new business. There are many good machine for shoe wash available in Rs. 5,000 to 6,000.
- Breakfast Shop – You can start a shop for Boiled egg, Omelets, Bread, Egg- roll , Tea, Coffee, Fruit Juice etc. . Starting cost – Rs. 3000-5000.
List of businesses which can be started in budget of Rs. 10,000
- Mineral Water Supplier – Starting business cost Rs. 10,000
- Cold drink + Snacks sell business – Business Starting Cost Rs. 10,000/-
- Selling of bakery product only – Business Starting cost Rs. 10,000
- Garment Tailor – Business starting cost Rs. 10,000
- Plant Nursery – Business starting cost Rs. 10,000
- Small scale cloth shop – Business starting cost Rs. 10,000
- Telephone Booth/Teleprinter/Fax Services – Business Starting cost Rs. 10,000- 12,000
List of businesses which can be started from Rs. 30,000 to 50,000 budget cost.
- Xerox Photo Copier – The average price of photo copier xerox machine of branded company is approx Rs. 30,000.
- Computer Printing (DTP) – DTP (Desktop Publishing) is profitable business. Starting Cost – Rs. 40,000 (Computer + Printer + UPS)
- Digital Studio- You can start this business after investment of Rs. 50,000 ( for computer, UPS, photo quality printer, best quality digital camera.)
- Videography – You can start videography business by any handy-cam of Rs. 30,000 to 35,000.
- Fast Food Shop – Cold Drinks, Packed Food, Chips, Biscuits, Salty Snacks, Ice Cream, Soda etc.
- Travel Agency – For booking railway reservation, bus reservation, taxi, etc..
List of businesses which can be started from Rs, 50,000 to Rs. 1 Lakh . You need one or two helper or assistant for run these business.
- Medical Store – Starting business cost Rs. 80,000 – 1,00,000
- Electronic Shop – Fan, Heater, Bord, Plug, Switch, Bulb, CFL etc. – Starting business cost Rs. 80,000 – 1,00,000
- Kids Play Centre (If you have big space at your home.) – Starting business cost Rs. 70,000 – 80,000
- Computer Accessories Shop – USB, Blank CD, DVD, Mouse, Keybord, etc.
- Internet Cyber Cafes – Starting business cost Rs. 80,000 – 1,00,000
- Artificial Jewellery Shop - Starting business cost Rs. 50,000
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning - Starting business cost Rs. 80,000 – 1,00,000
- Beauty Parlor and Spa - Starting business cost Rs. 80,000 – 1,00,000
- Advertising Agencies
- Servicing centre for agriculture farm equipment – Tractor, Pump, Rig, Boring Machines etc.
- Auto Repair, services and garages – Starting business cost Rs. 80,000 – 1,00,000
List of businesses which can be started from Rs. 1 lakh to 5 lakh..
- Event Management Business – Give Chairs, Pandal, Pots, Lighting, etc. on rent for marriages or any party. – Starting business cost Rs. 1,00,000 – 1,50,000
- Mobile Handset Shop – Starting business cost Rs. 1,00,000 – 1,50,000
- Tiles and Marble Shop – Starting business cost Rs. 1,50,000 – 2,00,000
- Readymade Garment Shop – (jeans product, ladies garments, children garments etc.) shop.- Starting business cost Rs. 1,50,000 – 2,00,000
- Pick Up Van Hiring Business – Starting Business Cost Rs. 3,00,000
Indian Government has issued a help line number for those person who wants establish any new plant or factory. This help line number is toll free number any wisher person may know all rule and law for establish any new business. The person may also know the process for loan and license scheme for any kind of business. The call centre executive will help you in all matter from guideline for best machinery to requirement for establish the factory. The number of help line is 1800-180-6763. This is absolutely toll free number and any person call to this call centre every day from 6 am to 10 pm. Call centre executive will give best advice and knowledge about market for your product.