Hindi cinema in India is mainly a mirror of the social environment. Most of the films here are made by being inspired by social events. In such a situation, many such films have been produced in India, in which the main story is based on the love story of Hindu and Muslim characters. In many films the hero plays a Hindu character and the heroine plays a Muslim character, in many films the hero plays a Muslim character and the heroine plays a Hindu character.
Here is a list of Hindi films based on the love story of Hindu-Muslim characters.
List of those Bollywood movies in which the actor is in a Hindu character and a heroine in a Muslim character is following.
- Dharmatma (1975) (Actor – Feroz Khan as Ranbir, Actress – Hema Malini as Reshma)
- Bombay (1995) (Actor – Arvind Swami as Shekhar, Actress – Manisha Koirala as Shaila Banu)
- Dahek (1999) (Actor – Akshay Khanna as Samir, Actress – Sonali Bendre as Sabina)
- Gadar: Ek Prem Katha (2001) (Actor – Sunny Deol as Taara Singh, Actress Amisha Patel as Sakeena Ali)
- The Hero: Love Story of a Spy (2003) (Actor – Sunny Deol as Arun Sharma, Actress – Preity Zinta as Reshma)
- Veer-Zaara (2004) (Actor – Shah Rukh Khan as Veer Pratap Singh, Actress – Preity Zinta as Zaara Hayaat Khan)
- Jhoom Barabar Jhoom (2007) (Actor – Abhishek Bachchan as Ricky Thukral, Actress – Preity Zinta as Alvira Khan)
- Ek Tha Tiger (2012) (Actor – Salman Khan as Avinash Singh Rathore, Actress – Katrina Kaif as Zoya Humaimi)
- Ishaqzaade (2012) (Actor – Arjun Kapoor as Parma Chauhan, Actress – Parineeti Chopra as Zoya Qureshi)
- Bol Bachchan (2012) (Actor – Ajay Devgan as Prithviraj Raghuvanshi, Actress – Asin as Sania Ali)
- Agent Vinod (2012) (Actor – Saif Ali Khan as Vinod, Actress – Kareena Kapoor as Iram Parveen Bilal)
- Raanjhanaa (2013) (Actor – Dhanush as Kundan, Actress – Sonamm Kapoor as Zoya)
- Bajirao Mastani (2015) (Actor – Ranveer Singh as Bajirao I, Actress – Deepika Padukone as Mastani)
- Tiger Zinda Hai (2017) (Actor – Salman Khan as Avinash Singh Rathore, Actress – Katrina Kaif as Zoya Humaimi)
- Zero (2018) (Actor – Shah Rukh Khan as Bauua Singh, Actress – Anushka Sharma as Aafia Yusufzai Bhinder)
List of those Bollywood movies in which the actor is in a Muslim character and a actress in a Hindu character is following.
- Earth (1998) (Actor – Aamir Khan as Dilnavaz, Actress – Nandita Das as Shanta)
- Mr and Mrs Iyer (2002) (Actor – Rahul Bose as Jehangir Chowdhury, Actress – Konkona Sen Sharma as Meenakshi Iyer)
- Pinjar (2003) (Actor – manoj Bajpayee as Rashid, Actress – Urmila Matondkar as Puro)
- Jodhaa Akbar (2008) (Actor – Hrithik Roshan as Akbar, Actress – Aishwarya Rai as Jodha)
- Kurbaan (2009) (Actor – Saif Ali Khan as Ehsaan Khan, Actress – Kareena Kapoor as Avantika Ahuja)
- My Name Is Khan (2012) (Actor – Shah Rukh Khan as Rizwan Khan, Actress – Kajol as Mandira)
- PK (2014) (Sushant Singh Rajput as Sarfaraz Yousuf, Actress – Anushka Sharma as Jagat Janani Sahni)
- Kedarnath (2018) (Actor – Sushant Singh Rajput as Mansoor Khan, Actress – Sara Ali Khan as Mandakini “Mukku” Mishra)
- Kalank (2019) (Actor – Varun Dhawan as Zafar Chaudhry, Actress – Alia Bhatt as Roop Chaudhry)
One thought on “Hindu-Muslim Characters Love Story Based Hindi Bollywood Movie”
Give detail of Hindu Hero and Muslim Heroine movie.