Lalu Yadav is known as a great leader of Bihar politics. In politics, he was developed as the savior of the backward classes and scheduled castes and tribes. Lalu showed a new way of living to the people of the exploited class of Bihar. Before Lalu Yadav came into politics, the power of Bihar was dominated by the people of only forward caste. Lalu Yadav changed this political practice of Bihar and made way for backward class to come into politics. It was because of Lalu Yadav that people belonging to backward castes and scheduled castes had the courage to enter politics in other states of the country and after that the leaders of backward classes also became chief ministers in many states.
Lalu Yadav married Rabri Devi on 1 June 1973. Lalu Yadav and Rabri Devi had a total of 9 children. In which the first 7 children are daughters and the last 2 children are sons. All 9 children are married.
Here the names of all 9 daughters, sons, son-in-law and daughters-in-law of Lalu Yadav are being given –
- Mrs. Dr. Misa Bharti (Member of Parliament, Rajya Sabha) – Misa Bharati married Mr. Shailesh Kumar, a computer engineer, on 10 December 1999. The couple has three children, two daughters and one son.
- Mrs. Rohini Yadav – Rohini Yadav married Mr. Rao Shamresh Singh, a computer engineer in Aurangabad in 2002. Rohini Yadav currently lives with her husband in Singapore.
- Mrs. Chanda Yadav – Chanda Yadav married Mr. Vikram Singh, a Pilot, in 2006.
- Mrs. Ragini Yadav – Ragini Yadav married Mr. Rahul Yadav, (politician and businessman in UP) in 2012.
- Mrs. Hema Yadav – Hema Yadav holds an engineering degree from the prestigious Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra. Hema Yadav married Mr. Vinit Yadav in 2012. Mr Vinit Yadav belongs from a political family in Delhi.
- Mrs. Anushka Rao – Anushka has also studied law with graduation in interior designing. Anushka Rao married Mr. Chiranjivi Rao, a MLA from Rewari, Haryana.
- Mr. Tej Pratap Yadav – Tej Pratap Yadav has been the Health Minister in the Government of Bihar and is currently an MLA. He was married in 2018 to Aishwarya Rai, the granddaughter of former Bihar Chief Minister Daroga Prasad Rai and daughter of Chandrika Rai. However, now Tej Pratap Yadav has appealed to the court to get divorce from Aishwarya Rai.
- Mr. Tejashwi Prasad Yadav – Tejashwi Prasad Yadav has been the Deputy Chief Minister of Bihar. Tejashwi Prasad Yadav married Rajshree Yadav, a resident of Delhi, in 2021. On March 28, 2023, the couple was blessed with a daughter, named Katyayani.
- Mrs. Raj Laxmi – Mrs. Raj Laxmi Yadav is the youngest child of Lalu-Rabri couple. Raj Laxmi is married to Mr. Tej Pratap Singh Yadav, grandson of Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav in 2015. Tej Pratap Singh Yadav has been a Member of Parliament in the Indian Lok Sabha, where he has represented the Mainpuri constituency of Uttar Pradesh from 2014 to 2019 as a member of the Samajwadi Party. The couple has a child.
3 thoughts on “Lalu Yadav Family Detail All Daughter, Son in Law, Son, Daughter in Law (लालू यादव के बेटियां बेटे दामाद बहु )”
Lalu Yadav is the savior of the backward society of Bihar.
Lalu Yadav is the leader who awakened the OBC class. He is the greatest leader of Bihar.
According to an estimate, Lalu Yadav has total assets of Rs 100 crore.