If you are thinking of buying mobile then first of all know which mobile in India has proved to be the best. There are approximately 250 different mobile companies available in India at this time. But some of these mobile phones are such that they are sustainable for a long time.————————————————————
Here we are talking about the top 10 mobile companies that have a better mobile performance.
(1) Google Pixel Mobile – If you are fond of expensive mobile you can buy a Google Pixel smartphone. Both quality and feature are quite good. These smartphones are full of many features of Google. This smartphone starts with a 4 GB RAM, which has an initial price of Rs 35000. In terms of features, this mobile is given 4.7 out of 5 ratings.
(2) Apple’s iPhone – Apple Mobile Company is a US-based company. Its smartphone iPhone is best mobile. There are often all features in it. The internal quality of this mobile is best in mobile world. It costs more but it is the most durable and technically friendly. Often the smartphones of all other mobile companies are inspired by the iPhone. On the basis of performance, Apple Mobile’s iPhone gets 4.5 rating from 5. The initial price of the iPhone is Rs 13000, according to the model can go up to millions of rupees.
(3) Samsung Mobile – Samsung Mobile is a South Korea based company. Most smartphones in India are sold by Samsung company. The mobile phones of this company are quite durable, which can last for a long time without any hassle. Samsung Mobile is quite reasonable even in terms of price. If Samsung Mobile is saved from shock or water, then it can last for 5 years. There are about 250 types of models of Samsung mobile. You can find Samsung’s ordinary mobile priced at Rs 1,200. According to the model, its mobile price is up to Rs 65000. On the basis of performance and affordable price, Samsung Mobile’s iPhone gets 4.5 rating from 5.
(4) Mi / Redmi Mobile – Mi or Redmi mobile brings by Xiaomi Brand. This is a Chinese designer and manufacturer of consumer electronics and related software, home appliances, and household items. Behind Samsung, it is the second largest manufacturer of smartphones, most of which run the MIUI operating system, (software development).
(5) Realme Mobile – Realme, stylized as realme, is a Chinese smartphone manufacturer that is a subsidiary of BBK Electronics. Before its startup on May 4, 2018, in India, Realme first appeared in China in 2010 with the name “OPPO Real”. It was a sub-brand of OPPO (which is itself a subsidiary of BBK Electronics) until its formation as a spinoff on May 4, 2018. In 2021, they had a large user base in Europe and Asia.
(6) Oppo Mobile – OPPO is a Chinese consumer electronics and mobile communications company headquartered in Dongguan, Guangdong. Its battery lasts for a long time. And its features are also based on modern technology. The starting price of the Oppo smartphone is only Rs 8990. About 30 types of different model smartphones of Oppo are present in the market. On the basis of performance and price, Oppo smartphone gets 4.2 rating from 5.
(7) Motorola Mobile – Motorola Mobile Company was a US company, but now its mobile-based company has become a company under Chinese company Lenovo. The features of this company are modern, and prices are also relatively low. The cameras on this mobile are strong, but there are problems in the battery. The battery is heated soon. The starting price of the Motorola smartphone is Rs. 7000. This phone also runs comfortably for at least 4 years. In terms of features and prices, this mobile is given 4.2 out of 5 ratings.
(8) OnePlus Mobile – This mobile is product of OnePlus Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd, a Chinese consumer electronics manufacturer headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong province. Now its 5G mobile has also arrived in Indian Market. The camera of this mobile is very good. In 2021, the price of this mobile starts from Rs 25000.. In terms of features and prices, this mobile is given 4.2 out of 5 ratings.
(9) Vivo Mobile – Vivo Mobile is the product of an electronic company based in China. If you can afford to take expensive mobile for a great photo shoot, then Vivo Mobile will be right for you. Its battery back ap is also good. Photo quality is good. Vivo Mobile starts at Rs 7500. In terms of features, this mobile is given 4.4 out of 5 ratings.
(10) Nokia Mobile – The leading mobile company Nokia Company has also stepped into the world of smartphone in a great way. However, Nokia’s feature mobile still merges in Rs 1100, but the starting price of its smartphone is 8800 rupees.Now the Android is being used in the operating system of Nokia smartphone, so that the smartphone can also use all the apps like other smartphones. However, in terms of RAM and internal storage, this mobile is bit expensive from other smartphones. In terms of features and prices, this mobile is given 4.2 out of 5 ratings.