Here is top 100 news of India in year 2021.
(1) The Committee of Specialists of the Indian Central Drugs Standards Control Organization on 1 January 2021 allowed the vaccine “Covidshield” of oxford-astrazeneca to be used in an emergency.
(2) The Prime Minister of India laid the foundation stone for the Light House Project in six cities of India under the Global Housing Technology Challenge India on 1 January 2021.
(3) BCCI President and former Indian cricketer Saurabh Ganguly had to be hospitalized after a heart attack on 2 January 2021 in Kolkata.
(4) The Prime Minister laid the foundation stone of ‘IIM Sambalpur’ in district Sambalpur, state – Odisha on 2 January 2021.
(5) On 3 January 2021, the Drugs Controller General of India approved the serum institute’s vaccine “Covishield” and India Biotech’s indigenous vaccine “Covaxin”.
(6) The Supreme Court of India approved the Central Vista re-development project on 5th January, 2021.
(7) The Supreme Court of India stayed the agriculture bill passed by the central government on the day of 12 January 2021 till further orders.
(8) Rupesh Kumar Singh, the manager of Indigo Airlines in Patna, was shot dead on the day of 12 January 2021.
(9) On 13 January 2021, the Allahabad High Court ruled that even after marriage, the daughter would be considered eligible to get a job on compassionate grounds after the death of her father.
(10) On January 16, 2021, a nationwide vaccination program was launched to prevent corona disease in India.
(11) On 18 January, a news channel revealed that China has settled a village by entering 4.5 km from the Indian border in Arunachal Pradesh.
(12) On 22 January 2021, 15 to 20 people were killed in an explosive-laden truck exploded in Shivamogga district of Karnataka.
(13) On 23 January 2021, RJD supremo Lalu Prasad was shifted from Ranchi to AIIMS Hospital in New Delhi due to health related problem.
(14) During Republic Day on 26 January 2021, lakhs of farmers who were opposing the Agricultural Bill 2020 organized a tractor rally in many parts of the country including Delhi. During this time, violence was also seen in many places between the police and the farmer.
(15) On 29 January 2021, on the call of Rakesh Tikait, leader of the farmers’ movement, lakhs of farmers gathered near the border of Delhi border, and all together demanded the government to repeal the Agricultural Bill 2020 completely.
(16) India’s Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman presented the General Budget in Parliament on the day of 1 February 2021.
(17) According to a report released on 3 February 2021, India has slipped 2 places to 53rd in the ‘2020 Democracy Index’ global ranking. India was ranked 27th in 2014.
(18) On 6 February 2021, farmer organizations across the country organized a nationwide road jam in protest against the Agricultural Bill 2020.
(19) On 7 February 2021, due to the breakdown of a glacier in the Chamoli district of Uttarakhand state, there was a huge flood in the Rishiganga valley, which is expected to kill at least 100 people.
(20) On 10 February 2019, China’s Defense Ministry has claimed that the troops of India and China are retreating in eastern Ladakh.
(21) On 16th February 2021 Kiran Bedi has been removed from the post of Lt. Governor of Puducherry (LG) .
(22) On 16 February, a bus in the Sidhi district of Madhya Pradesh fell into the Bansagar Canal near Rampur Naikin for the Son River. About 50 people died in this accident.