Medanta Hospital, Gurugram is one of the top 10 Hospital in India. Here patients come to get treatment from different places of the country. There are many ways to go to Medanta Hospital from Anand Vihar Terminal. But the cheapest and fastest means is Delhi’s metro train service. The nearest metro station of Medanta, The Medicity Hospital, Gurugram is Huda City Center Metro Station. Medanta Hospital is about 6 kilometers from this metro station. Which you can travel from the metro station by auto rickshaw or taxi.
For go to Medanta Hospital from Anand Vihar Terminal by Metro the route is following –
(1) First take ticket on Anand Vihar Termial Metro Station for Huda City Centre Metro.
(2) After that ride on metro which goes to Dwarka.
(3) Leave that metro train on Rajiv Chowk Metro station. After that go to ‘Yellow Line’ platform. Remember, don’t go out from this metro station. The Yellow Line route is in this Metro Station. Follow the ‘Yellow steps sign’ on the floor for go to platform of Yellow Line Route of this metro station.
(4) On that platform of ‘Yellow Line Route’ ride on metro train who goes to Huda City Center Metro.
(5) Huda City Centre metro is the last stop of this route.
(6) Leave that metro on this metro station and go to exit gate.
(7) After exit from Huda City Center you can book any vehicles for Medanata Hospital, or you can go there by sharing auto which take Rs. 20 per passenger. If you book any auto rikshaw then he take Rs. 50 for Medanta Hospital.